Monday, October 01, 2007

a girl

So you may have heard a bit that there is a girl. Julie. She's pretty awesome. We were really good friends in Jerusalem...she had a guy back home though, so nothing really amounted other than us getting to be really good friends. So we got back, she was home in San Diego for the summer...a couple of weeks ago I went by to visit her when I was down in Provo and decided I ought to ask her out (after firguring out what happened with the other guy). So we went out. And we hit it off...so we have been spending a lot of time together the last couple weeks. and it has been really...well, great. She is really quite a girl. She came up last weekend and met mom and dad and Saren and Jared, so if you want the real inside scoop you might have to ask them. That much said, she is making my life quite a bit harder right now as I am unemployed and deciding where to go next...but harder in a really good way. Call me and we can talk details. Love you all, read on for more on the Rally that finally took place.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shawni said...

Wow, you sound pretty happy! I'm calling...

eyre blog said...

Sweet pig. Bring her to NYC

Cotter said...

shes pretty! good for you! plus, any girl that will hike ensign peak in a dress has my vote. p.s. thats where cam and i went on our first date... good choice