Friday, April 20, 2007

A Game to Remember.


If you haven't heard yet, Noah came out here on Tuesday as part of a surprise anniversary thing from Kristi to go to the Jazz game with tickets that cost $900 a piece. Kristi got them from her friend Sherry, who got them from her boss who wasn't using them. So she surprised Noah and flew him out for the game, then me and Noah surprised Mom and Dad and took them to the game. We started off by going into the "Lexus Club" the club for the people that buy these ridiculously expensive seats. They are new this year, big corporations buy the seats and then use them to wine and dine clients. Anyway, we started off with the incredible gourment buffet meal there in the Lexus Club room complete with Tequila Sunrises and beauty food. Then they come and take your order for what you would like to drink after the first and third quarter that they conveniently bring to you at your seats. Then at half time we went back in the room there on the court level for sweetness gourment deserts and drinks and every sweet you could imagine.


We had passes to go along with the seats so we could walk around on the court, and watch the players warm up and stuff. This is Noah talking to Hafa, one of the players on the Jazz that Noah played with here at BYU. It was so cool though, we were just right there by them. I almost accidentally kicked one of them in the head as I walked past while he was stretching.


These next two pictures are me with some of the tallest men on earth. That is Yao Ming in the background, a guy from China who is 7'6". He seriously looks like a freak, it is mind boggling as to how tall he is.


Here is me with Dikembe Mutombo. An awesome guy that plays for the Rockets from the Congo. He wasn't playing in the game so I walked up behind him here and tapped him and asked if I could take a picture with him. Well, either he didn't understand my english or he was just in shock that someone would ask him to take a picture right there on the bench. He just stared at me for like 5 seconds, it kind of scared me, then one of their assistant coaches yelled at me for trying to talk to the players. It was hilarious though and Noah got it documented. I think this is a pretty funny picture. Anyway, it was such an awesome night, me and Noah, as well as Mom and Dad had the time or our lives, and if was free, it don't get much better than that. Keep scrolling down for more pictures of the game, as well as some pictures of me here in provo, and the poem I wrote, my Ode to Provo. Love you all. Go Jazz. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you want.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: