Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas in Londy


Christmas is on. This is on Oxford Street, kind of like the Fifth Avenue of London. Hamley's, the giant toy store is there on the right.










Oxford. What a place. It was cloudy and overcast so that hastened the trip a little bit and screwed up the pics a bit, but oh well. That sure is a beautiful little town. If I had to put a picture in the dictionary next to English towns, I think this one would be it.








This is me and my friends standing half in the eastern hemisphere and half in the western hemisphere in Grenwich. Well, actually I think I was more than half in the eastern, but who's counting right?












Dover Castle. Something about the ocean and the cliffs and this beauty castle. It just took me away. The lighting was amazing. Posted by Picasa

No comments: