Monday, November 30, 2009

I feel like The Bachelor

Little stressed today. I am supposed to give my answer as to which job I will take. I have called several people, talked, and prayed quite a bit. I honestly think I will be happy at both places, but I just don't want to question "what if" and so I am dying for a very certain answer. Hasn't come. I will keep trying though.

I was just talking to my wonderful sister telling her about the situation and realized this is what the Bachelor must feel like.

He gets down to the last two women and has no idea what to do. Wait, what? How can you not know?! You think you love both of them! Now I understand this. It is because he doesn't really know either one of them. I haven't worked on either of these floors and don't have the experience to ask all the correct decisions. I bet if I had experience on both for a month the decision would be much easier.

This realization gave us a great laugh. Eased the stress quite a bit.

Minutes left to decide and I am still floundering...But I guess that is why they call it a leap of faith.

Let's just hope I don't mess up like the bachelor did...

9 comments:

Linda said...

Funny! Well, not too funny I guess. Big decision! We'll be praying for you!

Unknown said...

I vote Hematology/Oncology. That's what I would do.

There... certain answer given. ;)

Parley Baldwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parley Baldwin said...

Go for the hot one! It's worked out perfect for me...couldn't be happier! Oh, you're talking about jobs? Sorry, that's a tough one.

Try this - go to each of the managers...ask them what a 4 man picket fence is...if they don't say that it's an inbounds play than I think that they won't be on your level.

Parley Baldwin said...

haha, this is Julie? I thought it was Eli! Well still, if they don't know what a 4 man picket fence is that Eli wouldn't want you to work for them.

Jonah and Aja said...

pretty soon Eli is going to feel like The Bachelor.

kate + parker said...

julie! it's kate. found your blog totally blogstalking. happy to hear you are doing well and have 2 job offers! wish I had 1 at this point!

I'm sure you will make a good decision because I'm sure they are both great opportunities.

We miss you here at little BYU... Are you guys still keeping up with the jazz this year?

Jeanne said...

Hey Jules! This post made me laugh! Sometimes when we don't get a clear answer, it's because either one is a good option. I'm sure you'll be happy and awesome at either one. So excited for you. The kids think it's so cool you're going to be a nurse.

Linda said...

julier, you are the best. You will love either one, and they will love YOU!
Dad Rickey