Monday, October 09, 2006

Can you say Beauty?


Man oh man. This has got to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. Lake Windermere. We spent the night there at a youth hostel right on the lake, it was really quite nice. (english). The morning was the best part, I woke up to the look out the window and see the hills accross the lake engulfed in mist, and then as I made my way down to the lake, the mist continued its way toward me until it covered the lake and provided for some beauty shots of the sailboats.
This goes on my list of places to come again and again and explore. Windermere was just one of the many lakes in the districts. I want to come back some day and drive all around and just explore. This is one of those places where you just know that God created this earth. I loved it. Maybe you all have been there before. If not, I really recommend it.
Keep looking for more pics below.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: