Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Check it!!

Untitled

Can you believe it?  It has been quite the journey.  I never thought this day would actually come.  I have to give a shout out to Eli who has been been my backbone everyday especially when I doubted myself.  Now comes the exciting part!  My job starts on March 8.  Can't wait!

K this is Eli now. Wahoo!!!! My wife can actually put some bacon on the table! Just kidding. I am SO excited for Julie. Julie’s nursing friends will attest, this test was not easy. She put in SO much work, and it paid off. Thanks to Julie, our kids are going to be really good studiers (I maybe wasn’t always the best at it). I am so excited for her and all the lucky kids that are going to be her patients. She is going to bring light and happiness into their lives and make heavy situations seem a little lighter for them and their families. Omedetou!

13 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Congrats Juju! You earned it!

Jonah and Aja said...

HOORAY! I knew you could do it Julie. I never doubted you for a minute.

Yea!
Aja

Jonah and Aja said...

I told you Julie. Eyre fire!

morgan and whitney. said...

CONGRATS girl. you totally rocked it! (and like eli said, not an easy test to rock). you are going to love finally being a "real nurse" and love impacting a family every day for good. it makes 2.5 years of nursing school worth it.

Unknown said...

yay jules!
hows about you fix me up when i come to town?! i can be your patient like on house...

Anita and Tal said...

Yipee!

Linda said...

We are SO happy for you! Even though we KNEW it, what a RELIEF to actually see it in writing. Have fun on your get-away...albeit interrupted with a canceled flight. We look forward to seeing the fun on the blog before Julie has to settle into the real world (which will certainly be easier than studying for that crazy test!).

You're going to be a fabulous nurse Julie! Congratulations on a job well done!

Harris Family said...

Congrats!! Great feeling huh? So proud of you! Good luck with the big girl job!

tricia&keith said...

Congrats Juile! Long Journey, happy ending! You are so smart!

naomi megan. said...

yay julie! congrats!!!

Kerolann said...

good job Julie!!!

Shawni said...

Julie, we left you a message and a song, but I thought I should write too. Congrats and we love you!!

Doug Woodall said...

Glad to see things going well in D.C. Pass that Karma on to Obama.