Monday, May 03, 2010

2 years!

Well, it has been two years...wow. It's amazing how much more I love Julie today than I did yesterday. She is an amazing woman. These last few years have been an adventure and the best part about it is that is just keeps getting better. I know we've both had some "what the heck did I do?" moments, but those are quickly forgotten as we talk, laugh, experience life, debate, have fun, and grow together.

This is a little video I made for Julie for our anniversary. It's pics from our wedding day and then from year 2 of our marriage; which included a move across the country. You don't have to watch the whole thing, but mainly I just want you all to see/remember how beautiful Julie looked on our wedding day and how beautiful she is today! It has been a fun year!

3 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

don't do stuff like that pig. makes me look like a louse of a husband. that said, amazing composition and great songs. what the what.

2fur: i am gong to utter 2 words a harvard man never says
lemon: "i'm cool"

Anita and Tal said...

I am having a hard time downloading the video but it is stuck on you guys with a christmas tree. Nice.

Linda said...

WOW! Although it took a while to download in Dubai, Dad and I watched every single picture and heard every single note! What an amazing two years you've had! Eli, you have the gift! You gotta show me how to do this this summer.

You and Julie are so perfect for each other!