A few years ago, my family started the tradition of emailing the things they love most about someone on the day of their birthday. Not everyone gets the email, but everyone needs to know how incredible Julie is in my eyes. I am not really into the cheesy blogger lists, but Julie is an exception to my rule.
The more I get to know Julie, I realize more and more how lucky I am. Here are a few things that I love about my girl:
222. Julie is extremely personable, no matter where we go, or who we meet with she always leaves a wonderful and lasting impression.
For an example of this, think of the first time you met Julie.
223. Julie is beauty...she knows how to dress...she can mix 32 different colors into one outfit and she looks so good doing it. More than that though when she smiles it lights up the room.
224. Julie is deep. Sometimes she asks me questions that I have a hard time thinking about cause they are so deep they've never crossed my mind.
225. Julie's sense for adventure is incredible. She is always up for something new. She'll move to New York and live in a little tiny apartment in the heat, she'll listen to a time share presentation with me to get free tickets to Sea World, she'll try just about anything.
226. Julie is wicked smart. I am pretty positive I would have flunked out of the BYU nursing program about 6 times by now. But Julie on the other hand does it with one eye shut and still gets straight As. She'll get mad at me for saying that, but crykee she is smart.
227. Julie is determined. When she sets her mind to something...it happens. Because of that she won't be stepped on or told what to do along the way. I love the touch of fiestiness that she holds, it keeps me on my toes.
228. Julie is REALLY good at remembering where I put my wallet, keys, and cell phone. I tend to lose them a lot, and she always just smiles and helps me remember where I left them.
229. Julie is a really good cook. I never liked pie until I met Julie, now...I love...unless its Rhubarb that stuff is nasty. Really though, she decides she wants to try to cook something, she googles it, and she makes a magnificent meal.
230. Julie is athletic. She can pick up a tennis racket, lacrosse stick, basketball and look really good playing the sport in a matter of minutes.
231. Julie is hot.
232. Julie has a testimony like a rock. I love having her to help me understand the gospel and share her insights with me as she reads.
233. Julie is a great friend. She is about the most loyal and caring friend there is. I love getting to know her friends and hearing from them how much they adore her.
234. Julie makes me better. She makes me happy. I can't wait to see and experience the things we do and the places we go together.
I love you so much Julie. Life just keeps getting better with you. Have the Happiest Birthday and enjoy your day of a Nursing Professionalism Conference, a cooking class, and an entrepreneurial lecture class!