Sunday, March 24, 2013

ni ju nana



Yesterday, Julie had a birthday. It was an especially unique birthday for her as it was her first as a mom. I just want to put on record here on my blog - that Julie is an amazing person. One of the reasons I wanted to marry Julie was because I saw the way that she interacted with children, and I knew that she was going to be a great mother. Now that Zara has joined us - over these past 12 weeks, my assumption that she would be a good mother has been confirmed. Right now, nothing makes me happier than seeing Julie in her new role as a mom. I don't know what the heck I am doing when it comes to nurturing a child, but Julie just has this natural knack for it. I have to admit, I get a little jealous of the way that Zara looks at her mom - they already have this special bond that only a mother and daughter can have. I know how much Zara loves her mom. I love how this new role is making Julie an even more incredible person - it makes me love her that much more, and makes me realize how lucky I am that she decided to marry me. Zara is lucky to have Julie as her mom, and I am lucky to have Julie as my wife and the mother of my child.  
Happy Birthday Julie!

2 comments:

hanner said...

whatever baby juju that julie has needs to be bottled up and sold for millions—that girl has the knack! happy birthday julie!!

blindblogger said...

Julie is great with Zara, like its her 10th kid. We had a great time having you guys here and really look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you so much for all your help with Tate!!!